So you want a little plump, but you don’t know where to go from there?
We’ve got 2 great options for you: a lip flip, where we’ll use Botox or Dysport to create a more defined lip without adding volume, or lip filler, where we’ll inject hyaluronic acid filler to add volume and/or hydration to thinning, dry lips.
Our providers are ready to help you make a decision based on your wants, needs and concerns, so book a consult today and get the lips you’ve always wanted!
- With lip filler, a gel-like substance is injected beneath the skin to plump + smooth skin by filling in wrinkles.
- Most fillers are hyaluronic acid, a naturally-occurring substance in your skin.
- The procedure takes about 30 minutes.
- You’ll see Immediate + long-lasting results, up to 6-12 months.
- A lip flip will create a more pronounced, defined lip without adding volume.
- A sprinkle of Botox or Dysport is injected into your upper lip muscles to relax them.
- Relaxing the upper lip enhances the cupid’s bow.
- This procedure takes about 5 minutes.
- You’ll see noticeable results in 3-5 days, with results lasting 2-3 months.